BEFORE WE BOOK…
You are UNABLE to continue with the procedure if you have the following:
the deposit will be forfeited if you show up to the appointment with anything listed below
- Under the age of 18 (need parental consent)
- Botox (wait at least 3 weeks before booking an appointment)
- Fillers (wait at least 6 weeks before booking an appointment)
- Have taken alcohol/blood thinning medication day of procedure
- On Accutane within one year
- Eczema on the area of procedure
- Undergoing chemotherapy (please advise doctor before going through procedure)
- Diabetic (please advise doctor before going through procedure, (MUST PROVIDE DOCTORS NOTE)
- Please note: Should you become pregnant in between your initial appointment and your complimentary touch up (brow appointments only),
the complimentary touch up will be voided.
DO YOU HAVE PREVIOUS WORK DONE?
Anyone with previous work done MUST send us a photo of their bare eyebrows/lips in natural/bright light at:
with artist name before booking an appointment. OR attach a photo to the intake form along with booking this appointment.
LIP BLUSH CLIENTS: We will not work on anyone who has significant colour still left on their lips from another artist. If a client comes to an appointment with significant colour on their lips without approval the appointment is cancelled and the deposit forfeited.